Over the years Twitter transformed quite a bit, so it is not really possible to use the official way of embedding a timeline by search phrase or hashtag. In this blog post I explain how I managed to create a workaround using collections.
I haven’t had many opportunities to use containers in my day-to-day work, so I wanted to finally try out this workflow. I also wrote a web api application in Go, so why not use it for this exercise.
It’s no secret that Apple products don’t play well with operating systems made by other companies. Thankfully iOS 13 brought a nice way of natively sending files from iPhone to a Windows PC over LAN.
I was introduced to F# some time before, but I finally decided to try it out on my own. Here is what got me motivated to do so!
Last week I added Application Insights to my blog. Here are some initial thoughts after exploring a bit what information various sections in Azure portal provide.